Application of the FEM provides an efficient way to optimize the product design and thereby minimize the risk of inappropriate wear and damage. It can be a great benefit to perform FEM on a product early in its development process as it helps to ensure that the finished product is dimensioned correctly and that any design errors are detected at an early stage.
We carry out among others following calculations and analysis:
- Structural calculation with multiple load cases
- Fatigue calculations
- Linear elastic calculation of solid structures and crust structures
- Non-linear calculations with contact surfaces, large deformations and plasticity
- Bolts/ friction joints
- Linear and non-linear stability research
- Shock/ blow loads for various types of construction
Finite Element Method (FEM) is a method to analyse for instance material or component in order to determine how the applied loads affect the material or design. FEM is also called Finite Element Analysis (FEA).
At idoc we have a team of FEM specialists who are ready to perform FEM and other calculations in ANSYS and LS-DYNA programs. Thus, you will receive a professional assessment of the requirements for your product and specifications.